Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
"Dead Man's Bluff": The Pied Piper almost escapes from the asylum in which he is an inmate, but is recaptured by a man who appears to be the Reverse-Flash.
Appearing in "Dead Man's Bluff"
- Pied Piper
- Big Sir (Flashback only)
- Professor Zoom (Flashback only)
- Abra Kadabra (Masquerading as Professor Zoom)
- Darryl Frye
- Henry Allen (Flashback only)
- Nora Allen (Flashback only)
- DA Anton Slater
- Doctor Benson
- Dwayne Horton
- Mrs. Talbot
- Miss Wright
- Mister Crawford
- Mister Markle
- Nathan Newbury
- Central City
- Central City Courthouse
- Breedmore Mental Hospital
Synopsis for "Dead Man's Bluff"
The Pied Piper almost escapes from the asylum in which he is an inmate, but is recaptured by a man who appears to be the Reverse-Flash.
- No special notes.
- Fan letters Dale Coe, Mark V. Geier, Kevin Lawless, Kevin T. Brown, John Emery, Kevin Lawless, Jay Elliot Jr., Delmo Walters Jr. , Jeff Mitchell
- In the same month, Dale Coe also had a letter published in Amethyst #6.
- In the same month, Delmo Walters Jr. also had a letter published in Batman #384.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss The Flash Vol 1 346 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the The Flash series
- The Flash Recommended Reading
Links and References
- Flash (comics) at Wikipedia.org
- Flash Official Website
- Flash: Those Who Ride the Lightning
- Flash Index at Crimson Lightning
- Flash at TV Tropes