"The Final Verdict!": Captain Frye convinces the Flash that the Reverse Flash is still alive. The Reverse Flash meanwhile, continues to round up all of the Flash's known adversaries, including [[George Harkness (New Earth)|Captain B
- A gallant try, I'll grant you -- but all for naught! You think I don't know who you really are -- and what you're trying to accomplish!
Appearing in "The Final Verdict!"
- The Flash (Flashback and main story)
- Abra Kadabra (Masquerading as Professor Zoom)
- Captain Boomerang
- Rainbow Raider
- Professor Zoom (Flashback only)
- Miss Wright
- Mister Crawford
- Mister Markle
- Nathan Newbury
Synopsis for "The Final Verdict!"
Captain Frye convinces the Flash that the Reverse Flash is still alive. The Reverse Flash meanwhile, continues to round up all of the Flash's known adversaries, including Captain Boomerang and the Rainbow Raider. At the Central City Courthouse, jurist Nathan Newbury proves to be more than he seems as he transports the entire jury through the timestream to play witness to the day that the Flash allegedly murdered the Reverse Flash. The Reverse Flash discovers Newbury's manipulation of the timestream and sends the jurors back to the present. Taking Newbury's place, he convinces the other jurors that the Flash is guilty. At the reading of the verdict, the jury finds the Flash guilty of second degree murder.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss The Flash Vol 1 348 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the The Flash series
- The Flash Recommended Reading
Links and References
- Flash (comics) at Wikipedia.org
- Flash Official Website
- Flash: Those Who Ride the Lightning
- Flash Index at Crimson Lightning
- Flash at TV Tropes