Uncle Thistlewit, the brother of Jim Coleman's mother, was a wealthy man, partly because he stole Jim's inheritance after the death of his father. He lived in a large mansion and employed a butler named Cheekers. He mismanaged the Useless Utility Company, originally owned by Jim's father, until it was worthless.
The Flash got involved in Thistlewit's affairs after Joan Williams accidentally purchased the company at auction. After frightening the old man with several displays of superspeed, Thistlewit turned over a new leaf. Thankful that the speedster gave him a chance instead of sending him to jail, he renewed his relationship with his nephew and invested a large sum of money in the company.
- This version of Thistlewit (Earth-Two), including all history and corresponding appearances, was initially erased from existence following the collapse of the original Multiverse in the 1985–86 Crisis on Infinite Earths limited series. However the ending of Convergence retroactively prevented that collapse, saving all the alternate realities, though in an "evolved" form. Even though versions of the character may have since appeared, this information does not apply to those versions.
- 1 Appearances of Thistlewit (Earth-Two)
- 1 Images featuring Thistlewit (Earth-Two)
- Quotations by or about Thistlewit (Earth-Two)
- Character Gallery: Thistlewit (Earth-Two)