Tom Bronson was the illegitimate son of Ted Grant, the former prizefighter best known as the hero Wildcat, and Marilyn Bronson. When he was in kindergarten, he discovered he had the ability to change into a were-cat when he was frightened by a neighbor's dog. He never told his mother and always shied away from fights growing up to ensure that he didn't reveal his ability.
As a young man, Tom lived in an apartment in Brooklyn. One day, his father came to see him and get acquainted. Just as their visit was ending, Vandal Savage arrived, claiming that he wanted to end all of the bloodlines of members of the Justice Society of America.  With his father knocked out, Tom transformed and fought Savage long enough for Ted to come to and knock the villain into the path of an oncoming firetruck. Ted dubbed his son Wildcat as well, and invited him to join him in the Justice Society. 
Tom is now part of the new JSA, now called the JSA All-Stars. He also develops a close friendship with Damage. He currently goes by the name Tomcat, even though he has stated in the past that he would never go by that name.
Holy anachronisms, Batman!
This article is in need of updated information.
- Although Tom Bronson first appeared as Wildcat in Justice Society of America (Volume 3) #3, he did not actually assume the name until issue #4.
- 83 Appearances of Thomas Bronson (New Earth)
- 20 Images featuring Thomas Bronson (New Earth)
- Quotations by or about Thomas Bronson (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: Thomas Bronson (New Earth)
Justice Society of America member