Thomas Dillon was a schoolmate of Amos Fortune, and one of his strongmen. He initially did not like forming the Royal Flush Gang, because he didn't like the Ten of Clubs uniform. Nonetheless, he twice faced the Justice League as the the Ten of Clubs (on one occasion impersonating the historical personage Judge Duffy) and later fought the Joker as the Ten of Spades alongside the Gang. He was eventually replaced by Michael Bailey, the second Ten, but years later reunited with the original Gang and fought the so-called 'Justice League Detroit'. Dillon apparently died during this encounter, killed by a rock fall engineered by Amos Fortune, who had allied himself with the second incarnation of the Flush Gang as their new Ace.
- Although this character was originally introduced during DC's Earth-One era of publication, their existence following the events of the 1985-86 limited series Crisis on Infinite Earths remains intact. However, some elements of the character's Pre-Crisis history may have been altered or removed for Post-Crisis New Earth continuity, and should be considered apocryphal.
- 10 Appearances of Thomas Dillon (New Earth)
- 2 Images featuring Thomas Dillon (New Earth)
- Quotations by or about Thomas Dillon (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: Thomas Dillon (New Earth)
|Royal Flush Gang member |
This character is or was primarily an enemy of the Justice League, in any of its various incarnations. This template will categorize articles that include it into the category "Justice League Villains."