Tom Lone was a police detective whom Patience Phillips first came in contact with when she tried to rescue a cat perched on a ledge outside her apartment window, only to nearly fall to her death when the air conditioner she was standing on gave way under her feet. He later investigated the mysterious robbery of a jewelry store by a person calling herself Catwoman, which eventually led to a confrontation with her and finding out that she was Patience when she was framed for the murder of George Hedare. Tom Lone soon discovered that it was his wife Laurel Hedare who murdered him, and thus freed Patience from any charges made against her regarding the murder.
- Thomas Lone was portrayed by Benjamin Bratt.
- 2 Appearances of Thomas Lone (Catwoman)
- 2 Images featuring Thomas Lone (Catwoman)
- Quotations by or about Thomas Lone (Catwoman)
- Character Gallery: Thomas Lone (Catwoman)