Thomas Moriarty was a English man who decided to become a crime boss by basing his methods on those used by Professor James Moriarty in the Sherlock Holmes stories - after all, they already shared a last name. He even used Professor Moriarty as an alias as if it were strictly a Sherlock Holmes reference, not letting anyone know Moriarty was his real last name. He was successful for a time, until Scotland Yard contacted Batman for help and Batman, Robin and Alfred traveled to London and captured Moriarty and his gang.
- This version of Professor Moriarty, including all history and corresponding appearances, was erased from existence following the collapse of the original Multiverse in the 1985–86 Crisis on Infinite Earths limited series. Even though versions of the character may have since appeared, this information does not apply to those versions.
- 1 Appearances of Thomas Moriarty (Earth-Two)
- 1 Images featuring Thomas Moriarty (Earth-Two)
- Quotations by or about Thomas Moriarty (Earth-Two)
- Character Gallery: Thomas Moriarty (Earth-Two)