Tom Revere was allegedly the descendant of Paul Revere, the American patriot who made his infamous "midnight ride" through Lexington and Concord during the early days of the American Revolution. Like his ancestor, Tom Revere held a very patriotic duty. He was the guardian of the Liberty Bell at Independence Hall in Philadelphia.
In May of 1942, the Nazi super-villain Baron Blitzkrieg, along with his accomplice Der Zyklon raided Independence Hall in an effort to steal the Liberty Bell. Tom heroically intercepted them, but Baron Blitzkrieg shoved him into a wall with his superhuman strength, killing him.
- Although this character was originally introduced during DC's Earth-Two era of publication, their existence following the events of the 1985–86 limited series Crisis on Infinite Earths remains intact. However, some elements of the character's Pre-Crisis history may have been altered or removed for Post-Crisis New Earth continuity, and no longer apply.
- 9 Appearances of Thomas Revere (New Earth)
- 1 Images featuring Thomas Revere (New Earth)
- Quotations by or about Thomas Revere (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: Thomas Revere (New Earth)