This is an in-universe article with out-of-universe material.
Tommy Tomorrow is a young space-faring adventurer from the future.
His early adventures had him born and living in the 20th century which were retroactively assigned to Earth-54.
The main different between the two versions of Tommy is the century they operated in.
Both operated as a space patrol officer in a unit known as the Planeteers and received orders from a superior named Captain Brent Wood.
- Ace of Space: Tommy Tomorrow patrolled the reaches of outer space in his personal space craft the Ace of Space.
- This version of Thomas Tomorrow (Earth-One), including all history and corresponding appearances, was initially erased from existence following the collapse of the original Multiverse in the 1985–86 Crisis on Infinite Earths limited series. However the ending of Convergence retroactively prevented that collapse, saving all the alternate realities, though in an "evolved" form. Even though versions of the character may have since appeared, this information does not apply to those versions.
- Tommy Tomorrow was regularly featured in back-up stories in Action Comics.
- Crisis on Infinite Earths: Absolute Edition established that some of Tommy Tomorrow's adventures happened on Earth-54 given they happened in the 20th century while the later stories were set in the 21st century.
- Tommy Tomorrow is also known as the Ace of Space and Space Convict X-146-93.
- 175 Appearances of Thomas Tomorrow (Earth-One)
- 2 Images featuring Thomas Tomorrow (Earth-One)
- 3 Quotations by or about Thomas Tomorrow (Earth-One)
- Character Gallery: Thomas Tomorrow (Earth-One)
- Tommy Tomorrow at dccomics.com
- Tommy Tomorrow at Wikipedia.org
- Tommy Tomorrow at the Unofficial Guide to the DC Database Project