- We’ll conquer this planet, raze its cities, and reduce it to ash. For a start.
- -- Owlman JLA: Earth-2
- -- Owlman JLA: Earth-2
Thomas Wayne, Jr., alias Owlman is the elder son of Thomas Wayne, Sr. and Martha Wayne. Upon the tragedy of his family's murder, he was inspired to fight crime as a costumed vigilante. But unlike Batman, Thomas Wayne, Jr. decided to conquer the villains directly, rather than fighting them. Using his father's wealth, Thomas Wayne, Jr. underwent years of training and enhancement in his plans of conquering Gotham City's crime underworld, unifying them with "Boss" James Gordan.
It would be years later that Wayne, Jr. discovered that his father survived the attack that killed his mother and younger brother Bruce. Thomas Wayne, Sr. is dedicated to killing Thomas Jr. for his many crimes as Owlman.
Wayne. Jr. and the other members of the Crime Syndicate have maintained a large control over their source Earth against other powered organizations such as the Crime Lodge and Young Offenders until recently when the Weaponers of Qward devastated the antimatter Earth. When the Crime Syndicate began kidnapping people from the 52 multiverse matter based worlds and was invaded by the Justice League to retrieve the people from the Justice League Earth, Wayne, Jr. along with Super-woman and Kent of his same Earth were banished to a prison subdimension while Johnny Quick and the current Power Ring was captured.
It is unknown if Wayne, Jr. remains banished or has escaped back to his source Earth.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
Wayne, Jr. possesses the power of super-intelligence and other extra-sensory abilities. Owlman has enhanced his natural abilities with various devices that increases his natural power to far greater levels than attainable by his own power level.
Wayne. Jr. possesses no known physical superhuman abilities, but was known to have mastered several known hand to hand combat styles including judo
- Peak Human Strength: Owlman engages in an intensive exercise regimen, and because of this, his strength, like all other physical attributes, is at the peak of human perfection. He is shown to be able to bench-press at least 1000 lbs.
Wayne, Jr. uses various equipment and devices that enhances his natural mental powers to far greater levels that are beyond the limits of most.
Various weapons including a plasma gun he carries at all times,Crushers mental,A bracelet gun (that shoots boomerang-shaped owl).
- Thomas Wayne, Jr. is basically a continuation of the Pre Crisis Earth-One Thomas Wayne, Jr. who was also a criminal. But this incarnation is also opposite to the Earth-One Wayne, Jr. was mentally damaged, while this Wayne, Jr. is a super-intellectual.
- 22 Appearances of Thomas Wayne, Jr. (Antimatter Universe)
- 43 Images featuring Thomas Wayne, Jr. (Antimatter Universe)
- Quotations by or about Thomas Wayne, Jr. (Antimatter Universe)
- Character Gallery: Thomas Wayne, Jr. (Antimatter Universe)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
- Search the Forums for:
|Crime Syndicate/Society member|
This character is or was primarily a member of the the CSA (Crime Syndicate of America • Crime Syndicate of Amerika • Crime Society of America), in any of its various incarnations, either on Earth-Three, Earth-3, or in the Antimatter Universe. As with all other CSA members, they are an evil version of a hero of the mainstream DC Universe, primarily the Justice League. This template will categorize articles that include it into the "CSA members" category.
|Batman Villain(s) |
This character, team or organization, is or was primarily an enemy of the Batman, or the Batman Family as a whole. This template will categorize articles that include it into the category "Batman Villains."
This character is or was primarily an enemy of the Justice League, in any of its various incarnations. This template will categorize articles that include it into the category "Justice League Villains."