This is an in-universe article with out-of-universe material.
Thomas Wayne was the father of Bruce Wayne, who along with his wife Martha was murdered when Bruce was eight years old, leaving him with a desire to avenge their deaths by fighting crime as Batman.
In Arkham Asylum, Thomas appears as an illusionary undead corpse that Batman finds in a body bag in the mental facility when he is affected by the Scarecrow's fear gas.
During Batman: Arkham City, when Batman began dying from the TITAN poisoning in Wonder City, his parents appeared as shadows telling him to come towards the light. When Batman fought the light, they disappeared.
Also during Arkham City, in Crime Alley, a police chalk drawing of two bodies lies in the street light. When Batman goes near it, he has the option to sit in respect for his dead parents as a message from Hugo Strange taunts him. If the player waits long enough, they get an achievement/trophy.
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the Arkhamverse video game series and is an adaptation of Thomas Wayne. The original character was created by Bill Finger and Bob Kane and first appeared in Detective Comics #33.
- Thomas Wayne was voiced by was voiced by Kevin Conroy for Arkham Asylum.
- 8 Appearances of Thomas Wayne (Arkhamverse)
- 1 Images featuring Thomas Wayne (Arkhamverse)
- 1 Quotations by or about Thomas Wayne (Arkhamverse)
- Character Gallery: Thomas Wayne (Arkhamverse)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
- Search the Forums for: