Thomas Wexley was the manager of the prestigious Jolly Roger Hotel, located on an island near Gotham City. Using the hotel's name as inspiration, Wexley adopted the criminal identity of the pirate Jolly Roger and started a large scale criminal operation, smuggling objects from the island to Gotham City. These activities attracted the attention of the local vigilantes Batman and Robin, who stopped Wexley and captured him after an extensive investigation.
- This version of Jolly Roger, including all history and corresponding appearances, was erased from existence following the collapse of the original Multiverse in the 1985–86 Crisis on Infinite Earths limited series. Even though versions of the character may have since appeared, this information does not apply to those versions.
- Jolly Roger is the traditional English name for the flags flown to identify a pirate ship about to attack during the early 18th century.
- 1 Appearances of Thomas Wexley (Earth-Two)
- 1 Images featuring Thomas Wexley (Earth-Two)
- Quotations by or about Thomas Wexley (Earth-Two)
- Character Gallery: Thomas Wexley (Earth-Two)