History of character is unknown.
- Immortality: Thor, like other members of the Norse Pantheon, is ageless and immortal unless physically killed.
- Superhuman Durability: Thor is able to face powerful beings like Big Barda in armed combat and remain unscathed.
- Superhuman Stamina: Thor's stamina and endurance are on a godly level, allowing him to go toe to toe with Big Barda.
- Superhuman Strength: Thor possesses enough physical strength to act as a worthy opponent to the New God Big Barda and match her blow for blow. Big Barda's strength is in the megaton range, nearly on the order of Wonder Woman's, easily able to lift weight well surpassing 100 tons, implying Thor's strength is within the same range if not higher.
- Elemental Control: Thor can manipulate patterns of weather on planets and create raging storms of thunder and lightning. Thor's limitations with this ability, if any, are unknown.
- Thor rides in a flying chariot pulled by two divine goats, Tanngrisnir and Tanngnjóstr.
- This character is an adaptation of Thor, a character in traditional stories. These include, but may not be limited to religious texts, myth, and/or folk lore. More information on the original can be found at Wikipedia.org.
- Although this character was originally introduced during DC's Earth-One era of publication, their existence following the events of the 1985-86 limited series Crisis on Infinite Earths remains intact. However, some elements of the character's Pre-Crisis history may have been altered or removed for Post-Crisis New Earth continuity, and should be considered apocryphal.
- 19 Appearances of Thor (New Earth)
- 5 Images featuring Thor (New Earth)
- Quotations by or about Thor (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: Thor (New Earth)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
- Search the Forums for:
Copy Edit Needed