Thoth is one of the Ogdoad or Ancestral Gods of Egypt. He gave Ibis his Ibistick, and Black Adam called upon his wisdom. Five thousand years ago, Thoth was leader of a bird-like race and warned the Egyptians about a upcoming world curse of his enemy, Set. When the Egyptians had not heeded him, Thoth and the bird-men migrated to Greenland, where they founded Feithera.
- Immortality: By Bast's words, "Gods can't die. We merely fade away." This means that while gods have worshipers, they will not die.
- Size Alteration: All Egyptian gods can grow in size.
- Enhanced Intellect
- Metamorphosis: Thoth can switch between his appearance of an ibis and a baboon.
- Power Distribution: He gave a fraction of his wisdom to Black Adam.
- Artifact Creation
- Metrology: "The measurer of the Earth".
- This character is an adaptation of Thoth, a character in traditional stories. These include, but may not be limited to religious texts, myth, and/or folk lore. More information on the original can be found at Wikipedia.org.
- By write in the "Great Book", Thoth can choose a new master to the Ibistick.
- By scratching a name in the Book of Life, Thoth can instantaneously kill a mortal.
- 12 Appearances of Thoth (New Earth)
- 3 Images featuring Thoth (New Earth)
- Quotations by or about Thoth (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: Thoth (New Earth)
- Zehuti at dccomics.com
- Zehuti at Wikipedia.org
- Thoth at the Guide to the Mythological Universe
- Thoth at the Who's Who in the DC Universe WebSite