FANDOM


  • Now that Wonder Woman is out and many, many people have seen it over the weekend, but not everyone. Here are some quick notes on how we handle spoilers. This is the same way we treated BvS and SS.

    • The movie page will remain locked. Changes can be suggested on the talk page.
    • There will be no {{dies}}, {{destroyed}} or other spoilery character tags on the page until a month after the premiere.
    • Character pages can be made; however, they should not contain any spoiler info, especially in the Death field. Yes, we know so and so didn't make it. But we don't mention it for another month.
    • Images from trailers and promo material (either character posters or production stills) can be used to illustrate articles. However, if there's no high quality image available, leave it out.
    • On the Discussions, the normal spoiler policy applies. Mark the title with "Spoilers" and include at least five lines at the start of the post so people can browse without fear of being spoiled.
    • If certain character pages get a lot of spoilers added to them, they can be locked.
    • Deliberate spoiling can be punished with a block.

    Feel free to give us your questions or feedback.

      Loading editor
    • Agreed.

        Loading editor
    • Agreed.

        Loading editor
    • Agreed

        Loading editor
    • Stop With Spoiler I Don't See The Movie in the Moment NOT YET STOP THE SPOILER

        Loading editor
    • Tupka217 wrote: Now that Wonder Woman is out and many, many people have seen it over the weekend, but not everyone. Here are some quick notes on how we handle spoilers. This is the same way we treated BvS and SS.

      • The movie page will remain locked. Changes can be suggested on the talk page.
      • There will be no {{dies}}, {{destroyed}} or other spoilery character tags on the page until a month after the premiere.
      • Character pages can be made; however, they should not contain any spoiler info, especially in the Death field. Yes, we know so and so didn't make it. But we don't mention it for another month.
      • Images from trailers and promo material (either character posters or production stills) can be used to illustrate articles. However, if there's no high quality image available, leave it out.
      • On the Discussions, the normal spoiler policy applies. Mark the title with "Spoilers" and include at least five lines at the start of the post so people can browse without fear of being spoiled.
      • If certain character pages get a lot of spoilers added to them, they can be locked.
      • Deliberate spoiling can be punished with a block.

      Feel free to give us your questions or feedback.

      Stop With Spoiler I Don't See The Movie in the Moment NOT YET STOP THE SPOILER

        Loading editor
    • KamenAgito wrote: Stop With Spoiler I Don't See The Movie in the Moment NOT YET STOP THE SPOILER

      Are you okay?

        Loading editor
    • KamenAgito wrote:

      Tupka217 wrote: Now that Wonder Woman is out and many, many people have seen it over the weekend, but not everyone. Here are some quick notes on how we handle spoilers. This is the same way we treated BvS and SS.

      • The movie page will remain locked. Changes can be suggested on the talk page.
      • There will be no {{dies}}, {{destroyed}} or other spoilery character tags on the page until a month after the premiere.
      • Character pages can be made; however, they should not contain any spoiler info, especially in the Death field. Yes, we know so and so didn't make it. But we don't mention it for another month.
      • Images from trailers and promo material (either character posters or production stills) can be used to illustrate articles. However, if there's no high quality image available, leave it out.
      • On the Discussions, the normal spoiler policy applies. Mark the title with "Spoilers" and include at least five lines at the start of the post so people can browse without fear of being spoiled.
      • If certain character pages get a lot of spoilers added to them, they can be locked.
      • Deliberate spoiling can be punished with a block.

      Feel free to give us your questions or feedback.

      Stop With Spoiler I Don't See The Movie in the Moment NOT YET STOP THE SPOILER

      Don't worry spoilers won't be allowed until early July

        Loading editor
    • MysteryScooby wrote:

      KamenAgito wrote: Stop With Spoiler I Don't See The Movie in the Moment NOT YET STOP THE SPOILER

      Are you okay?

      Yes

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message