- For too many years have I been trapped within, by the wizard Shazam.
- -- Three Faces of Evil src
The Three Faces of Evil are the most formidable foe faced by the wizard Shazam during the time when he acted as the champion of six ancient gods. It was only defeated by forming the Rock of Eternity to imprison him, making the Faces a responsibility for Shazam and his successors to oversee.
- Unique Physiology: The Three Faces of Evil are a tri-headed dragon-being spawned from another magical dimension and captured by Shazam within the Rock of Eternity.
- Magic: The Three Faces have powerful magical abilities. They were strong enough to cause Shazam considerable harm, forcing him to lock the demon between the rocks of eternity making it form the double peaked mountain it is today.
- Pyrokinesis: The Three Faces' primary offensive abilities include breathing fire on their enemies.
- Invulnerability: The Three Faces cannot be hurt by conventional means, even magical abilities are shrugged off.
- Metamorphosis: The Three Faces are impressive in form. They grow wings, tentacles, or change the shape of their draconian bodies to fit their purposes. They can change their scale colors and increase their size at will.
- Mind Control: The Three Faces can influence others and corrupt them with evil.
- The Three Faces of Evil are also known as the Three Evil Heads and the Tri-Headed Dragon. Shazam calls the three faces by the individual names of Terror, Sin, and Wickedness.
- 6 Appearances of Three Faces of Evil (New Earth)
- 1 Images featuring Three Faces of Evil (New Earth)
- 1 Quotations by or about Three Faces of Evil (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: Three Faces of Evil (New Earth)
This character is or was primarily an enemy of Captain Marvel, the Wizard Shazam, or any of the extended members of the Marvel Family. This template will categorize articles that include it into the category "Marvel Family Villains."