The time-creature was spawned when a strange fire ball exploded on an alien world. The advanced society on that planet built a device that would contain the creature and they had placed it in a volcano on Earth. Knowing that when the lava cools the energy creature would return and terrorize the planet's people, they buried the weapon and left behind a telepathic recording in what would become the Batcave to warn the people of Earth how to stop the creature.
When the time came, the creature appeared again and started destroying everything on its way. Superman stalled the creature while Batman and Robin searched for the machine that could stop the monster. Once they located the device, the heroes used it against the monster and managed to destroy the creature forever.
- This version of Time Creature, including all history and corresponding appearances, was initially erased from existence following the collapse of the original Multiverse in the 1985–86 Crisis on Infinite Earths limited series. However the ending of Convergence retroactively prevented that collapse, saving all the alternate realities, though in an "evolved" form. Even though versions of the character may have since appeared, this information does not apply to those versions.
- 1 Appearances of Time Creature (Earth-One)
- Images featuring Time Creature (Earth-One)
- Quotations by or about Time Creature (Earth-One)
- Character Gallery: Time Creature (Earth-One)
|Batman Villain(s) |
This character, team or organization, is or was primarily an enemy of the Batman, or the Batman Family as a whole. This template will categorize articles that include it into the category "Batman Villains."
|Superman Villain(s) |
This character is or was primarily an enemy of Superman in any of his various incarnations, or members of the Superman Family. This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Superman Villains category."
This article is using a sub-standard image. The image is too small, of poor quality, bears a watermark or violates copyright law. You can help the DC Database Project by replacing the offending image with a higher quality scan.