Tim Westcott was a student at Smallville High School, who was interested in the perfection of Smallville. According to Tim's father, ever since the meteor shower, everything in Smallville went wrong. That it brought an evil to the town. After his father died, his obsession with perfection and morality had twisted his mind, even when he found out he could turn his body into sand.
He was responsible for attacking Lana Lang and Jason Teague, because they seemed to not care about his own perspectives on right and wrong. Lois Lane found out he was Lana and Jason's assailant. He also framed his fellow metahuman Alicia Baker. While looking for more evidence to incriminate Alicia, he killed her by hanging her from a noose. Lois told Clark Kent about Tim, and when he found Alicia dead, Clark attacked Tim in a grief-stricken rage. He dissolved into a sand cloud and fought back until Clark was able to use his heat vision to heat the cloud and hurt Tim. He was forced to convert back into human form, where Clark easily overpowered and attempted to strangle him. Lois managed to calm Clark down and prevent him from killing Tim.
His current status or location is unknown
- Sand Mimicry: Tim has the ability to dissolve his body, including the clothing he is wearing, into sand. He can even disaggregate into a cloud of sand, and he can move in his sand form at will, allowing him to get through keyholes and other small apertures.
- Tim Wescott was portrayed by Derek Hamilton.
- 1 Appearances of Timothy Westcott (Smallville)
- 2 Images featuring Timothy Westcott (Smallville)
- Quotations by or about Timothy Westcott (Smallville)
- Character Gallery: Timothy Westcott (Smallville)
|Smallville television series. This template will categorize articles that include it into Category: Smallville Characters.|
|Superman Villain(s) |
This character is or was primarily an enemy of Superman in any of his various incarnations, or members of the Superman Family. This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Superman Villains category."