Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Tin is a liquid metal robot made of Tin with almost limitless shape shifting abilities. He was designed by Dr. William Magnus a brilliant robotic expert along with along with Platinum, Mercury, Iron, Gold and Lead. They fight together as the Metal Men.
Together, Tin and the Metal Men embarked on a variety of adventures, their specialty revolved around fighting monsters spawned from weird science. Though the Metal Men were repeatedly destroyed, Magnus was always able to rebuild them.
Tin is the kind and caring member of the group, but unfortunately holds terribly low self esteem and believes that he is not worth of being part of the Metal Men. He is however very brave and is happy to put his life on the line for his comrades. Tin suffers from a stammer bought on by his insecurity.
Tin created a girlfriend that was dubbed Nameless. At first rejected by the other Metal Men, but later officially joined the team after helping them on a mission. After several adventures, Nameless asked Doc Magnus to rebuild her into something beautiful. But something went wrong and Nameless was burned out and was left deactivated. Years later, Batman and the Metal Men found her the prisoner of Platinum Man. They freed her, and Nameless and Tin were married. However, a Missile Man working with Platinum Man, attacked them right after the ceremony wedding was over. Nameless sacrificed herself to save her friends and was destroyed in an explosion. Both Tin and the Platinum Man were left with their robot hearts broken.
- Tin Robotic Physiology
- Chemistry: Tin is an expert in the field of chemistry as it relates to the element of tin.
- Although this character was originally introduced during DC's Earth-One era of publication, their existence following the events of the 1985-86 limited series Crisis on Infinite Earths remains intact. However, some elements of the character's Pre-Crisis history may have been altered or removed for Post-Crisis New Earth continuity, and should be considered apocryphal.
- 159 Appearances of Tin (New Earth)
- 9 Images featuring Tin (New Earth)
- 2 Quotations by or about Tin (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: Tin (New Earth)