The Tiny Titans are the feature characters of their own self-titled comic book series published under DC's Johnny DC imprint and is marketed towards younger readers. The team consists of younger versions of known members of the mainstream Teen Titans that have appeared throughout the years. The series avoids including certain characters who have been killed off in their parent titles such as Superboy and Impulse, though the late Titan, Terra, did make an appearance in issue #8. One member of the Tiny Titans that did not have a prior association with the New Earth Titans is Barbara Gordon, aka, Batgirl.
Many of the Titans' most notorious adversaries appear throughout the title, including Deathstroke, Trigon and the Brotherhood of Evil. These characters, though antagonistic, are not nearly as villainous as the original characters they are patterned after.
Equipment: None known.
Transportation: None known.
Weapons: None known.
- The Tiny Titans exist in their own insular reality, separate from that of any other comic book title.
- Many incarnations of the Teen Titans throughout the years have boasted their own battle cry. In this series, the youngsters shout "Aw yeah Titans!" whenever they grow excited about something.
- Although Teen Titans Go! and Tiny Titans do not share a common continuity, the character of Raven from both titles has a penchant for shouting "Azarath, Metrion, Zinthos!". This mantra originated in the Teen Titans animated series.
- 54 Appearances of Tiny Titans
- 276 Images that include Tiny Titans
- Team Gallery: Tiny Titans
- Fan-Art Gallery: Tiny Titans
Links and References