Later, the alien race known as the Dominators began experimenting with humanoid beings in the hopes of genetically enhancing them with various super-powers. Their experiments eventually culminated in a galactic Invasion of the planet, Earth. A Daxamite named Lar Gand became the custodian of these metahuman experiments and used them to seed various planets and moons throughout the galaxy. It is believed by many that Titan was one of the seed colonies established by Lar Gand. These colonists eventually developed acute psionic talents, including telepathy and mental manipulation.
By the 30th century, they had established what is reputed to be the most efficient system of democratic government in the solar system. A large portion of this is due to the fact that the Titans' natural affinity towards telepathy make corruption in government a virtual impossibility.
Powers and Abilities
Telepathy: Titanians can read peoples' minds in detail, either by consciously willing it or by mentally picking up their stray thoughts. Via telepathy, they can also send messages into the minds of others, sounding like her own voice inside their heads, or place knowledge of certain things into people's minds. Using a combination of these methods, they can interpret unknown alien languages. They can send or receive telepathic messages to or from the Phantom Zone. She has demonstrated the following specialized uses:
- Telepathic Defense: They can manifest his telepathy in a number of defensive ways.
- Telepathic Cloak: They can mask his presence and the use of his abilities from being detected by other psions and psychic entities. They can extend these defenses to others around him as well. Cloaking via telepathy is not perfect and powerful psis may notice and 'see' through this ability.
- Psionic Shield: Ability to erect a psychic shield for protection of himself and of others minds.
- Telepathic Illusions: They can create realistic telepathic illusions and cause people to experience events which are not actually occurring.
- Telepathic Camouflage: They can alter the apparent physical appearance of himself and other people by altering the perceptions of those around her. This can go so far as to make other people believe that the camouflaged people are not there e.g. invisible.
- Telepathic Manipulation: She can manipulate other people's minds easily, achieving a variety of effects.
- Mind Control: They can control the thoughts and actions of others.
- Mental Paralysis: They can induce temporary mental or physical paralysis
- Mental Amnesia: They can erase any awareness of particular memories or cause total amnesia.
- Mental Sedating: Can telepathically "sedate" his victims so that, if already rendered unconscious, they remain so for as long as he continues to "sedate" them.
- Psionic Blast: They can project psionic force bolts which have no physical effects but which can affect a victim's mind so as to cause the victim pain or unconsciousness and turning someone brain-dead.
- Mental Detection: They can sense the presence of another superhuman within a small but as yet undefined radius of himself by perceiving the distinctive mental radiations emitted by such a being.
Average Strength level
Type of Government:
Level of Technology: