"Who is Troia?, Part I: A Night to Remember": Still reeling from Deathstroke's recent attack, the Titans are on high alert when an intruder alarm is triggered inside Roy's room leading the team to investigate. On the
Appearing in "Who is Troia?, Part I: A Night to Remember"
- Perez Park
Synopsis for "Who is Troia?, Part I: A Night to Remember"
Still reeling from Deathstroke's recent attack, the Titans are on high alert when an intruder alarm is triggered inside Roy's room leading the team to investigate. On their arrival they find Roy laid in bed with Donna standing over him though none of them remember her. Jesse immediately attacks but Donna temporarily stops them with one word; "Dick".
Later they reconvene to check Donna's story but find no record of her on the Titan's computer database, Lian runs in but similarly has no memory of Donna and cowers behind Argent, seeing this, Donna flies away to discover the extent of this phenomena.
She finds Kyle Rayner who similarly forgot about his past with Donna. Across the city, James Hall, upon announcing his candidacy for mayor, is attacked by Shockwave but Donna and Epsilon stop him and it seems that Epsilon is the only one who can remember her - though he later pretends not to so he can enact a later plan.
Inside the Titans Tower Dick Grayson approaches Roy and tells him of his suspicions about Lian's babysitter Chanda, in that he believes she was responsible for Cheshire's capture and the subsequent assassination attempt upon her.
Later still, Chanda is found packing by Roy, she believes that she'll be fired for hiring Deathstroke to attack Cheshire - despite it not being her - before he can though she quits, believing herself to be a danger to Lian.
Shockwave is brought before a shadowy council and is made aware that his failure to kill James Hall will result in his "termination".
Donna, now in Virginia, finds herself outside of her adoptive mother's house who - like the others - does not recognise her. In a moment of despair she encounters Dark Angel but the "Kingdom" Titans appear, both remembering and defending Donna.
- This book was first published on November 22, 2000.
- Cover combines with the covers to issues #23 and #25 to form one composite montage image.
- Darkstar's relationship to Donna Troy is revealed in greater detail next issue.
- Perez Park is possibly named after former New Teen Titans artist George Pérez. And the year "1980" is the year that the New Teen Titans was first released.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Titans Vol 1 23 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Titans series
- Images from Titans Vol 1 23
- New Teen Titans (Volume 1)
- New Teen Titans (Volume 2)
- Tales of the New Teen Titans
- Teen Titans (Volume 1)
- Teen Titans Go!
- Teen Titans: Year One
- Titans (Volume 1)
- Titans (Volume 2)