Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
"Limbo": The essence of Raven's soul-self appears before Donna Troy pleading for help. She explains to Donna how the fallen angel Asmodel has taken control of the Spirit of Vengeance known as the Spectre. In her efforts to assist, Raven was violently dispelled fro
- Live long enough and you run out of fights to pick... right around the time you run out of allies...
Appearing in "Limbo"
- Rodman (Only appearance; dies)
Synopsis for "Limbo"
The essence of Raven's soul-self appears before Donna Troy pleading for help. She explains to Donna how the fallen angel Asmodel has taken control of the Spirit of Vengeance known as the Spectre. In her efforts to assist, Raven was violently dispelled from the gates of Heaven. Donna agrees to help her in any way that she can.
Meanwhile, a young boy named Rodman has aligned himself with the super-villain Goth. Rodman wants Goth to take him to the nether-region of Dis, but they have discovered that all roads to Hell have been cut off.
Back at the Tower, Chanda Madan has a conversation with Roy Harper. She loves working for him and loves babysitting little Lian, but as a Quraci, she cannot look past the fact that Lian's mother, Cheshire, was responsible for nuking her home country. Roy tries to understand Chanda's concerns, and the two talk things over.
In a secret lair, the H.I.V.E. Mistress consults with her major domo Damien Dahrk. The Mistress is displeased with Dakhrk's recent efforts to keep their colleagues out of prison. Dakhrk taunts the Mistress by saying, "You don't want to risk losing another son, do you?"
Elsewhere, members of Vandal Savage's Tartarus hunt down Deathstroke the Terminator. Gorilla Grodd bars his path, enabling the rest of the team the chance to take turns pummeling at him. Deathstroke manages to eventually escape however and makes his way to Titans Tower.
At S.T.A.R. Labs, Cyborg has a conversation with Sarah Charles. She is still unsettled at seeing Cyborg fused with the Omegadrome and she has difficulty forgetting that he only recently let himself be consumed by it in a bid to take over the world. 
Meanwhile, Raven and Donna Troy once again try to pierce the veil of Heaven. They are shocked to find that neither of them may enter. Donna questions whether or not she even has a soul. Raven gives her affirmation and reminds her of the unique qualities of her own existence.
In the city, Rodman is still furious because he is stuck in this apparent Limbo. Goth pays him little attention and is more amused with the current affairs of the afterlife in general. Finally, Rodman's complaining becomes too much for him, and Goth obliges the boy's wishes by slitting his throat.
- This issue is a "Day of Judgment" tie-in.
- Raven was expelled from the Gates of Heaven in Day of Judgment #2. Saint Michael chided Zauriel for bringing her there, saying he should've known the daughter of Trigon would never be allowed to enter Heaven.
- Troia appears next in Green Lantern (Volume 3) #118.
- Raven's Soul Self appears golden yellow in this issue, whereas it normally appears black.
- Goth appeared last in Titans #4.
- Damien Dahrk's comments to the H.I.V.E. Mistress are a clue as to the woman's true identity.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Titans Vol 1 9 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Titans series
- Images from Titans Vol 1 9
- New Teen Titans (Volume 1)
- New Teen Titans (Volume 2)
- Tales of the New Teen Titans
- Teen Titans (Volume 1)
- Teen Titans Go!
- Teen Titans: Year One
- Titans (Volume 1)
- Titans (Volume 2)
- DC Universe Magical Community
Links and References
- Titans series index at Comicbookdb.com
- Titans series index at the Grand Comics Database Project
- Titans series index at the Unofficial Guide to the DC Universe
- Day of Judgment (comics) at Wikipedia.org
- Day of Judgment at the Unofficial Guide to the DC Universe
- Day of Judgment at dcindexes.com
Warning: Default sort key "Titans Vol 1 09" overrides earlier default sort key "Titans Vol 1 0009".
|Day of Judgment Crossover|
This comic issue is a part of the "Day of Judgment" crossover event that took place in 1999. Day of Judgment involved the rogue Angel Asmodel being bonded to the Spectre Force, and using his powers to wreak havoc on the world, attempting to take vengeance against the Presence. Hell was frozen over, and both Demons and the Damned were released upon Earth. This template will automatically categorize articles that include it into the "Day of Judgment Crossover" category.