Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Having observed Batman's every action on Earth through a powerful telescope, a benevolent scientist named Tlano was inspired to play the same role on his home planet of Zur-En-Arrh. When his world came under attack by robot invaders from another world, Tlano teleported Batman from Earth to help in the fight, knowing that on Zurr-En-Arrh, the Caped Crusader would have powers equivalent to those of Superman.
- This version of Batman, including all history and corresponding appearances, was initially erased from existence following the collapse of the original Multiverse in the 1985-86 Crisis on Infinite Earths limited series. However the ending of Convergence retroactively prevented that collapse, saving all the alternate realities, though in an "evolved" form. Even though versions of the character may have since appeared, this information does not apply to those versions.
- Very little about Tlano is revealed in the Batman - The Superman of Planet X! story other than that he is a scientist.
- 2 Appearances of Tlano (Earth-One)
- 2 Images featuring Tlano (Earth-One)
- Quotations by or about Tlano (Earth-One)
- Character Gallery: Tlano (Earth-One)
|Batman Family member |
This character is or was an incarnation of or an ally of Batman, and a member of the Batman Family. This template will automatically categorize articles that include it into the "Batman Family members" category.