Toad-In-The-Hole was one of the minor European super villains recruited into Eurocrime. He and the rest of the team were hired by Sonar to "defend" the sovereignty of Russia against the alleged aggression of the Justice League and Justice League Europe. In the end, he and the rest of Eurocrime proved useless, and were quickly defeated by Guy Gardner.
- Thievery: Toad-In-the-Hole claimed he was a "master thief".
- Like all of the members of Eurocrime, Toad-In-the-Hole is named after a distinctive food item from their country of origin.
- Toad-In-the-Hole's frog-like costume featured a long prehensile tongue that he used to grab and attack with.
- 2 Appearances of Toad-In-the-Hole (New Earth)
- 2 Images featuring Toad-In-the-Hole (New Earth)
- Quotations by or about Toad-In-the-Hole (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: Toad-In-the-Hole (New Earth)
This character is or was primarily an enemy of the Justice League, in any of its various incarnations. This template will categorize articles that include it into the category "Justice League Villains."