Known only as "Toad Boy", this diminutive aberration was one of many scientific genetic experiments wrought by the twisted and ambitious genius, Anton Arcane. In 1990, the Toad Boy accosted eleven-year-old Jim Kipp in the swamps of Louisiana. Fortunately for Jim, the Swamp Thing appeared and scared Toad Boy off. The Toad Boy stole Jim's boat in order to escape.
A few weeks later, Toad Boy became the unfortunate tool used in one of Anton Arcane's schemes. Having captured Jim Kipp, Arcane sought to fake the boy's death so he could ship him off to one of his labor camps in South America. He had Sheriff Andrews murder Toad Boy, dress him up in Jim's clothes, then staged a fake bicycle accident. It appeared as if the bicycle had been hit by a car. Andrews doused the vehicle in gasoline, then set it on fire, so no one would be able to distinguish Toad Boy's body from Jim's.
- Toad Boy was portrayed by Bobby Porter.
- Although he hails from the Un-Men race, Toad Boy is a character unique to the continuity of the Swamp Thing live-action television series.
- 2 Appearances of Toad Boy (Swamp Thing 1990 TV Series)
- 2 Images featuring Toad Boy (Swamp Thing 1990 TV Series)
- Quotations by or about Toad Boy (Swamp Thing 1990 TV Series)
- Character Gallery: Toad Boy (Swamp Thing 1990 TV Series)
Swamp Thing and is predominantly seen in the Swamp Thing family of titles. This character may be part of the Swamp Thing's supporting cast, a minor acquaintance, or one of his adversaries. This template will automatically categorize articles that include it into the Swamp Thing Characters category.