Tom Dalton was a lineman for an electricity company who was fatally electrocuted in an accident when 10,000 volts of direct durrent flooded through his body. A co-worker somehow restarted his heart by jolting him with 10,000 volts of alternating current, and the revived Dalton found that he had electrical powers which he used to fight crime as Magno, the Magnetic Man.
- Flight: Running down his arms, to the the ends of his wrists, are magnetic coils which he squeezes, causing flight via a magnetic pull towards any metal object.
- Force Field: Because of the repelling electrical current around his body, he is able to deflect bullets and his touch can short-circuit machines and robots.
- Power Limitation: His abilities needed to be periodically recharged by touching exposed wiring.
- This version of Tom Dalton (Quality Universe), including all history and corresponding appearances, was initially erased from existence following the collapse of the original Multiverse in the 1985-86 Crisis on Infinite Earths limited series. However the ending of Convergence retroactively prevented that collapse saving all the alternate realities though in an "evolved" form. Even though versions of the character may have since appeared, this information does not apply to those versions.
- 9 Appearances of Tom Dalton (Quality Universe)
- 1 Images featuring Tom Dalton (Quality Universe)
- 2 Quotations by or about Tom Dalton (Quality Universe)
- Character Gallery: Tom Dalton (Quality Universe)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
- Search the Forums for: