Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
"Strongmen in Silvertime": A mysterious lady continues to tell Tom Strong about an "alternative reality" where Tom Stone and Paul Saveen reform all the villains and create a team called [[Strongmen of America (Earth-ABC)|Str
Appearing in "Strongmen in Silvertime"
- Strongmen of America (alternative reality)
- Terror Twins (alternative reality)
- Comrade Kremlin (Flashback only)
- Susan Stone/Susan Strong (Flashback and main story)
- Sinclair Strong (Flashback only)
- Professor Parallax (alternative reality) (Dies in flashback)
- Greta Gabriel (alternative reality)
- Dhalua Saveen
- Tesla Saveen
- America's Best (alternative reality)
- Dr. Permafrost (Gina Fantucci) (alternative reality)
- Albrecht Stone (alternative reality)
Synopsis for "Strongmen in Silvertime"
A mysterious lady continues to tell Tom Strong about an "alternative reality" where Tom Stone and Paul Saveen reform all the villains and create a team called Strongmen of America. They fight with another superhero team, America's Best and unite the two parallel worlds in order to save Terra Obscura. However, the "new" Utopian world was about to have a crisis of its own.
- This book was first published on June 25, 2003.
- The cover is an homage to Jack Kirby's, Fantastic Four #26 (May 1964).
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Tom Strong Vol 1 21 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Tom Strong series
Links and References
- No external links.