Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Look, every menace I've ever fought has sounded like something from the pulps... It didn't make them any less dangerous.
- -- Tom Strong
Appearing in "The Tom/Tom Club"
- Tom Strong (Flashback and main story)
- Dhalua Strong (Flashback and main story)
- Tesla Strong (Flashback only)
- Solomon (Flashback and main story)
Synopsis for "The Tom/Tom Club"
After the sparring, Tom is chained back inside his cell, where he learns that his robot servant, Pneuman, was never reprogrammed. The loyal robot not only frees Tom from the dungeon, but also presents him with a Time Harness.
Tom then goes back in time (1939) to stop Albrecht before he teamed up with the Dero. When the elder Tom meets his younger self, they discover that the time travel has weaken him. They agree to work together, but decide to wait for the morning, so the elder can get some rest and gather some strength.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Tom Strong and the Robots of Doom Vol 1 2 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Tom Strong and the Robots of Doom series
- Images from Tom Strong and the Robots of Doom Vol 1 2
Links and References
- No external links.