"The Rangers Vs. Tomahawk": The synopsis for this issue has not yet been written.
Appearing in "The Rangers Vs. Tomahawk"
- Von Grote
Synopsis for "The Rangers Vs. Tomahawk"
- Synopsis not yet written.
- This book was first published on July 5, 1967.
- Von Grote uses the Swastika as his personal emblem, which Tomahawk states is the Indian symbol for "Good Luck".
- Frenchie tells the other Rangers a story he heard, during his time in the French Navy, concerning a Sea Captain who swore to kill a Great White Whale which had taken his leg. Of course, the story would eventually come to be known as Moby-Dick by Herman Melville.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Tomahawk Vol 1 112 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Tomahawk series
Links and References
- No external links.