Toog Lintens Chameleon Kid is from the planet Durla, where everyone has the power to change their physical form. Chameleon Kid was rejected from the Legion of Super-Heroes. He joined other rejects to form the Legion of Super-Rejects, but they were promptly defeated when they attacked the team
Toog however failed the audition and was rejected from membership. He then joined with other rejected Legion applicants to form their own team known as the Legion of Super-Rejects. The team formed to take revenge on Legionnaires whose powers matched their own and prevented them from joining the team.
The Super-Rejects were defeated by their counterparts when the Legionnaires used teamwork, a concept which the Super-Rejects failed to consider.
- Durlan Physiology: Toog is a Durlan, a race of alien beings that can shape-shift at any time for any length of time with little limitation on size or shape. As such her physiology is in constant flux and he hardly takes his original orange Durlan form.
- Shape-Shifting: Like all Durlans, Toog possesses the ability to transform his body's size, shape and color to mimic any person, creature or object in the universe.
- Elasticity: Having a malleable form, Toog can stretch and extend his form despite being in a solid form.
- Enhanced Senses: Durlans can scan objects and/or living forms and store their shape into their brains. Scanning with their antenna takes only a few moments and the Durlan can take that form at any time.
- Template:Power Limitation': Toog is limited to the physical capabilities of the form he takes. For instance, he cannot gain a Kryptonian's enhanced cells nor can he split himself like Triplicate Girl. However, he can fly like a bird and/or sting like a bee.
- 2 Appearances of Toog Lintens (Pre-Zero Hour)
- 1 Images featuring Toog Lintens (Pre-Zero Hour)
- Quotations by or about Toog Lintens (Pre-Zero Hour)
- Character Gallery: Toog Lintens (Pre-Zero Hour)
|Legion of Super-Heroes Villain(s)|
This character or group of characters is or was primarily an enemy of the Legion of Super-Heroes from the 31st Century, and may have existed in any of the various Legion continuities, including but not limited to the Original Legion, Reboot Legion, and the Prime Legion. This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Legion of Super-Heroes villains" category.