Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- -- Tribulus src
When first seen, he was under the control of a cyborg named Getorix through a cortical implant. He accompanyed the bounty hunters Amon Hakk, Skwaul and Getorix in pursuit of Vril Dox aka Brainiac 2, to collect the bounty on his head. Vril Dox II escapes to Earth, followed by the hunters.
The cortical implant was stolen from him by Vril Dox, who is using Tribulus as a living weapon in his R.E.B.E.L.S. group against L.E.G.I.O.N., which is trying to kill him.Tribulus ceased to be a threat to Brainiac 2 when he tricked Amon into shooting Getorix in the back, disabling him long enough for Dox to steal his remote implant and have Supergirl implant it at the back of his head, thus giving him complete control over the beast.
After assisting in defeating Starro the Conqueror, who was controlling the L.E.G.I.O.N., Tribulus was kept around by Vril Dox as his personal security guard. He remained under the control of Vril until he was severely wounded in battle. Vril's son later repaired his wound as the second Starro invasion began. Recovered and turned loose by Vril's son, Tribulus and his mental lightning were instrumental in defeating Starro the conqueror once again.
- Mental Lightning:Tribulus is listed as having "mental lightning", which issues from the twin lines on the top of his head and is capable of knocking out even a Kryptonian. His mental lighting is also capable of freeing people from the control of Starro.
- Superhuman Strength: Tribulus possesses superhuman strength, greater than that of even a single Kryptonian under Earth's yellow sun. The upper limits of Tribulus' strength have never been measured.
- Invulnerability: Tribulus is impervious to most forms of physical attack.
Tribulus is a very primal and animalistic creature, running wild and attacking anything in its path when not under someone else's control, and its mercilessness towards others and its unquestionable loyalty to whoever wears the implant is what makes him so valuable to Vril Dox's campaign to retake L.E.G.I.O.N.
- 22 Appearances of Tribulus (New Earth)
- 4 Images featuring Tribulus (New Earth)
- 1 Quotations by or about Tribulus (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: Tribulus (New Earth)