Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- I'll tell ya, Stranger-- This place gives me the creeps... and I'm a freakin' ghost!
- -- Deadman
Appearing in "A Foolish Man"
- Katana (Flashback and main story)
- Batman (Flashback and main story)
- Deadman (Flashback and main story)
- Doctor Light (Ghost)
- Maseo Yamashiro (as an illusion only)
- Martha Wayne (as an illusion only)
- Thomas Wayne (as an illusion only)
Synopsis for "A Foolish Man"
Phantom Stranger, Batman, Deadman and Katana journey to the afterlife to interrogate Doctor Light. Unfortunately, he has no memories of his death and is unable to tell them whether he intentionally triggered Superman's heat vision. So the Phantom Stranger decides to try to take Doctor Light back to the world of the living to at least clear Superman's name. But he's stopped by Zauriel, who sends Batman, Deadman and Katana back, but keeps Phantom Stranger behind.
- Although Zauriel is the 'villain' in this story he is not evil, he is just the antagonist.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Trinity of Sin: Phantom Stranger Vol 4 11 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Trinity of Sin: Phantom Stranger series
Links and References
- No external links.