Trogg was one of three underlings in service to the crime lord known as Bane.
Trogg met Bane when he was a child in Peña Duro. As an experienced inmate, Trogg saved Bane's life from an abusive inmate. When Bane grew up, they became friends and Trogg taught Bane fighting techniques and also helped him training. He was instrumental on Bane's breakout from Peña Duro and together, along with Bird and Zombie, they went to Gotham City to capitalize their own crime empire.
Trogg helped Bane orchestrate a massive break-out at Arkham Asylum by building a robot that allowed them to steal weaponry from the armory that they used to destroy the Arylum's walls. Trogg kep Bane company at their hideout and they would always keep an eye for the many released inmates' activities. Trogg was the first of Bane's henchmen to attack Batman, before his encounter with Bane.
Bane's Criminal Empire
Shortly after Trogg's encounter with Batman, Bane defeated the Dark Knight and his rise to the power started. Bird, Trogg and Zombie started a rampage over the city to eliminate competition and recruit more members to Bane's crime empire, as they were commanded by their boss. They even tried to recruit Catwoman, without success.
Bird, Trogg and Zombie were sent by Bane to verify the supposed threat of a new Batman and the three of them were brutally defeated by the new Dark Knight. They were arrested and locked away by the police and each of them were interrogated about Bane's activities, but none of them revealed anything. They were soon sprung out of prison and they thought it was all part of Bane’s plan, but when they told their boss about their escape, they were once again attacked by Batman, who was responsible for releasing them and used them to locate Bane’s hideout. Bird, Trogg and Zombie were soon recaptured by the police and they couldn't break out since their leader, Bane, was captured shortly after.
- Mechanical Engineering: Trogg demonstrated great facility with mechanical and electrical devices, such as being able to create and maintain Bane's venom pump and run his venom factories.
- Electrical Engineering: Trogg demonstrated great facility with mechanical and electrical devices, rigging hand crafted electrical adaptions to various technological devices.
- Hand-to-Hand Combat (Basic): Trogg has acquired above average fighting skills due to his time in Peña Duro prison. His skills were sufficient to enable him to be thought of as Peña Duro's toughest fighter; until the maturation of Bane.
- Various Vehicles
- Trogg utilized his mechanical expertise to help design and construct Bane's venom pump.
- 20 Appearances of Trogg (New Earth)
- 8 Images featuring Trogg (New Earth)
- Quotations by or about Trogg (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: Trogg (New Earth)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
- Search the Forums for:
|Batman Villain(s) |
This character, team or organization, is or was primarily an enemy of the Batman, or the Batman Family as a whole. This template will categorize articles that include it into the category "Batman Villains."