Trouble is a Kanga, a member of a species unique to Trevor Island in the Pacific Ocean. He was given to Lyta Trevor AKA Fury of Infinity, Inc. as a pet by her parents, along with his brother, when both were babies. Unfortunately, Trouble's brother (a black Kanga) was accidentally killed soon afterward, even before Lyta could name him, by Mr Bones, who was attempting to kidnap Lyta. Though Bones later reformed, Trouble always resented him as he clearly remembered his brother's fate.
- Before the events of the Crisis on Infinite Earths, Trouble and his fellow Kangas were native to Paradise Island and he and his brother were sent to Lyta by her mother, Wonder Woman and father Steve Trevor. In the post-Crisis universe, however, they were presumably sent to her by her adoptive parents Admiral Derek Trevor and Joan Dale-Trevor. In all other respects, their history remains the same.
- Although this character was originally introduced during DC's Earth-Two era of publication, their existence following the events of the 1985-86 limited series Crisis on Infinite Earths remains intact. However, some elements of the character's Pre-Crisis history may have been altered or removed for Post-Crisis New Earth continuity, and no longer apply.
- 17 Appearances of Trouble (New Earth)
- 1 Images featuring Trouble (New Earth)
- Quotations by or about Trouble (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: Trouble (New Earth)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
- Search the Forums for: