|This page uses content from Wikipedia. The original article was at Super-Turtle. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. The text of Wikipedia is available under the GNU Free Documentation License.|
On the world Galapagon (parody of Krypton), the scientist Shh-Ell (a parody of Jor-El) of an advanced race of turtles realized that their planet was doomed, and convinced the Science Council that they should build 1,000 spaceships to evacuate it. Slow by nature, the turtles only managed to build one spaceship, in which Shh-Ell's infant son, Tur-Tel (Kal-El) was sent to Earth. Found by a kindly homespun farming couple, the turtle grew up and gained super-powers, becoming Super-Turtle, the Reptile of Steel.
All Superman powers, Flight, Superhuman speed, eye beam, Invulnerability, etc.
- This version of Tur-Tel (Earth-One), including all history and corresponding appearances, was initially erased from existence following the collapse of the original Multiverse in the 1985-86 Crisis on Infinite Earths limited series. However the ending of Convergence retroactively prevented that collapse, saving all the alternate realities, though in an "evolved" form. Even though versions of the character may have since appeared, this information does not apply to those versions.
- 3 Appearances of Tur-Tel (Earth-One)
- 1 Images featuring Tur-Tel (Earth-One)
- Quotations by or about Tur-Tel (Earth-One)
- Character Gallery: Tur-Tel (Earth-One)