- Don't kill me! I'm good old Harvey Dent!
- -- Two-Face src
Gotham City's tyrannical despot The Bruce organizes the ritual symbolic execution of his ancestor Batman's greatest enemies through the streets. Two-Face is one of the victims alongside the Joker, Ra's al Ghul, Riddler and Penguin. Doctor Klibon surgically modifies convicts into looking and acting like the great villains, unleashing them to be slaughtered by the mob.
- 1 Appearances of Two-Face (I, Joker)
- 6 Images featuring Two-Face (I, Joker)
- 1 Quotations by or about Two-Face (I, Joker)
- Character Gallery: Two-Face (I, Joker)
Expression error: Unexpected > operator.
|Elseworlds Character |
This character exists within an Elseworlds continuity, and as such is not a part of the mainstream DC Universe; they may also exist within the 52 Multiverse. This template will categorize articles that include it into the category "Elseworlds Characters."