Doctor Tzin-Tzin was a criminal mastermind and leader of his own organization of crime.
Commissioner Gordon received an Interpol report that international criminal Dr. Tzin-Tzin might be in Gotham City, and called in Batman and Robin to investigate. Batman tracked down Tzin-Tzin, and with the help of Robin, thwarted his hypnotic powers and defeated him before turning him over to the authorities.
Tzin-Tzin broke out of prison a few years later and sought to return to his old organization, but he was scorned away as a has-been. Seeking vengeance against Batman, Tzin was hired by the League of Assassins to eliminate Batman. For this purpose, Tzin kidnapped Robin, lured Batman into a trap and weakened his mind by exposing him to ghastly visions. Afterwards, he placed Batman and Robin inside special tubes, hoping to kill them, but his plan was thwarted once again by the heroes' combined efforts; although this time Tzin managed to escape.
- Magic: Mystical powers, gained through Tibetan rites. Tzin-Tzin materializes a mystic vessel, which is filled with the Elixir of Nepenthes. He then conjures a bear-demon and then sends it to fight Batman. Then he dematerializes it and informs Batman telepathically of his own involvement.
- Although this character was originally introduced during DC's Earth-One era of publication, their existence following the events of the 1985-86 limited series Crisis on Infinite Earths remains intact. However, some elements of the character's Pre-Crisis history may have been altered or removed for Post-Crisis New Earth continuity, and should be considered apocryphal.
- 13 Appearances of Tzin-Tzin (New Earth)
- 1 Images featuring Tzin-Tzin (New Earth)
- 1 Quotations by or about Tzin-Tzin (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: Tzin-Tzin (New Earth)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
- Search the Forums for:
|Batman Villain(s) |
This character, team or organization, is or was primarily an enemy of the Batman, or the Batman Family as a whole. This template will categorize articles that include it into the category "Batman Villains."