Ubermensch was a Nazi super-agent created as part of Axis Amerika, and is believed to be given the same treatments as those which gave "Iron" Munro's biological father Hugo Danner his great physical powers. Ubermensch's final fate at the end of World War II is unknown.
- Ubermensch was created as a villainous counterpart to the Earth-Two/Golden Age Superman, who was erased from post-Crisis history.
- "Ubermensch" is German for "Superman."
- 13 Appearances of Ubermensch (New Earth)
- 3 Images featuring Ubermensch (New Earth)
- Quotations by or about Ubermensch (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: Ubermensch (New Earth)
|Justice Society Villain(s) |
This character, team or organization is or was primarily an enemy of the Justice Society, in any of its various incarnations. This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Justice Society Villains" category.