Ultraman is the leader of a group called the Crime Syndicate, which is a parallel-Earth counterpart to the Justice League, but with their morals being the opposite of the Justice League members. Ultraman's constant nemesis on his Earth is Lex Luthor, who is the only surviving member of his Justice League and who also stole a quantum trigger to a deadly weapon that the Crime Syndicate intended to use on their Earth to blackmail the governments into submission. Ultraman came into direct conflict with his heroic counterpart Superman and his Justice League from a different Earth when Lex Luthor brought them from their world into his own to stop the Crime Syndicate from ever using the device. Owlman, however, had another use for the device and transported it to a parallel Earth he called Earth-Prime, from which he believed all parallel universes had sprung from, intending to annihilate all realities. Batman transported to that universe to stop Owlman from carrying out that plan, having him be transported into a parallel Earth that was devoid of all life. With the deadly weapon no longer in Ultraman's possession, President Slade Wilson and the United States Marines brought the surviving members of the team into custody.
- Superhuman Strength
- Superhuman Speed
- Heat Vision
- Enhanced Hearing
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the film Justice League: Crisis on Two Earths and is an adaptation of Ultraman. The original character was created by Gardner Fox and Mike Sekowsky and first appeared in Justice League of America #29.
- Ultraman was voiced by Brian Bloom
- This Ultraman speaks with an Italian-American accent and behaves like a stereotypical Italian-American mobster, and some of his dialogue is even lifted from mob films such as The Godfather.
- 1 Appearances of Ultraman (Crisis on Two Earths: Crime Syndicate Earth)
- 2 Images featuring Ultraman (Crisis on Two Earths: Crime Syndicate Earth)
- Quotations by or about Ultraman (Crisis on Two Earths: Crime Syndicate Earth)
- Character Gallery: Ultraman (Crisis on Two Earths: Crime Syndicate Earth)
|Crime Syndicate/Society member|
This character is or was primarily a member of the the CSA (Crime Syndicate of America • Crime Syndicate of Amerika • Crime Society of America), in any of its various incarnations, either on Earth-Three, Earth-3, Earth 3, or in the Antimatter Universe. As with all other CSA members, they are an evil version of a hero of the mainstream DC Universe, primarily the Justice League. This template will categorize articles that include it into the "CSA members" category.
This character is or was primarily an enemy of the Justice League, in any of its various incarnations. This template will categorize articles that include it into the category "Justice League Villains."