General Ulysses S. Grant was at the Battle of Vicksburg on May 23rd, 1863 when he was informed of the immediate capture of the city and his opponent John C. Pemberton by a superpowered private named Atticus Kent. He and General William T. Sherman saw Private Kent and his friend Jeremiah, who was acquainted with General Sherman, and realized the potential Kent has in their army, thus making him their "secret weapon" against the Confederacy.
Grant soon sent a direct message to President Abraham Lincoln about Kent, in which Lincoln was skeptical and believed that Grant had been drinking heavily again until meeting Kent firsthand. Grant later participated in the Battle of Gettysburg with then newly promoted Atticus Kent, and decisively winning the battle. Two days after the battle, Grant approached Kent, who was burying the dead at Gettysburg, and consoled him that more men would have died if it had not been for Kent's efforts.
- This character is a fictional representation of Ulysses S. Grant, a real person. More information on this person can be found at Wikipedia.org.
- 1 Appearances of Ulysses S. Grant (Earth-1863)
- 1 Images featuring Ulysses S. Grant (Earth-1863)
- Quotations by or about Ulysses S. Grant (Earth-1863)
- Character Gallery: Ulysses S. Grant (Earth-1863)
|Elseworlds Character |
This character exists within an Elseworlds continuity, and as such is not a part of the mainstream DC Universe; they may also exist within the 52 Multiverse. This template will categorize articles that include it into the category "Elseworlds Characters."