Appearing in "A Farewell to War"
- Sergeant Chat Noir (Dies)
- Sparrow (Dies)
- Inge (Dies)
- Adolph Hitler (Dies)
- Standartenführer Kessler (Only appearance; dies)
- Hermann Göring
- Eva Braun (Dies)
- Otto Krebs (Only appearance; dies)
- Germany (1945, World War II)
- Berliner Zoo
- The Berlin Sewers
- Brandenburg Gate
- New Orleans (Mentioned only)
- Nosferatu (Destroyed)
- World War I (Mentioned only)
Synopsis for "A Farewell to War"
Appearing in "And Then There Was One"
Synopsis for "And Then There Was One"
- Synopsis not yet written.
- This book was first published on July 22, 1982.
- Although this is the last chronological appearance of the Unknown Soldier, he appears again in a four-issue limited series written by Garth Ennis, which takes place some time prior to his death in this issue.
- This issue takes place on April 30th 1945.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Unknown Soldier Vol 1 268 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Unknown Soldier series
- Images from Unknown Soldier Vol 1 268
Links and References
- No external links.