"Book Three": The synopsis for this issue has not yet been written.
- I have orders to execute anyone who lays eyes on me during a covert operation. But I will not take the life of an American soldier.
Appearing in "Book Three"
- The Unknown Soldier (Cameo) (Flashback and main story)
- Screwball (First appearance)
- Anderson (Deceased)
- Christian (Only appearance; dies)
- Colonel Booth (Final appearance; Dies)
- Marcus Bradley (Deceased)
Synopsis for "Book Three"
- Synopsis not yet written.
- This book was first published on April 23, 1997.
- The Unknown Soldier is a four-issue limited series published under the DC Comics Vertigo imprint. Issue contains explicit material and is suggested for mature readers.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Unknown Soldier Vol 3 3 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Unknown Soldier series
Links and References
- No external links.