- All lesser Wikias shall kneel before Zod!
Hi. I'm Brian.
There was once a wealth of information known about me, but all of that took place in a pre-Crisis continuity and is no longer considered part of modern canon.
ie: I take no responsibility for my actions.
[insert diabolical laughter as needed]
--Brian 12:29, 1 January 2006 (Eastern Standard Time)
Powers and Abilities
Equipment: None known.
Transportation: None known.
Weapons: None known.
It is generally believed that the user known as Brian Kurtz is actually a human/simian hybrid. Further evidence suggests that upon embracing his ape-like qualities, Brian did in fact attempt to take over the world, thus liberating his monkey brethren from the "damned dirty humans". He considers such an ambitious feat a work in progress, and to date, has not yet subjugated all of humanity to his whim. Time will tell on this one. Time will tell.
I'm just adding a couple of quick-links for my own references.
"Nothing to see here. Move along. Move along."
- Comic Appearance Templates
- DC Database:Fan Art Gallery
- User:Brian Kurtz/Art
- User:Brian Kurtz/To Do
- User:Brian Kurtz/Smallville Characters
- User:Brian Kurtz/Quick Links
- User:Brian Kurtz/Timeline Inclusion
- User:Brian Kurtz/Action Comics template
- User:Brian Kurtz/Movie Template
- User:Brian Kurtz/Complete Issues
- MDP:User:Blizz79/Episode Template
- Template:Chronology Table
- Category:Comic Appearance Templates
- Wikipedia:-logy - Good resource for skill names
- User:Captainmike/DPLs/shortest articles
- Add | AppearingCategories = No to eliminate auto-cat on comic pages.
For use on chronology pages and Golden/Silver age pages
- Can climb trees better than anyone.
- Brian Kurtz's Talk Page
- Brian Kurtz's Talk Page Archive
- Brian Kurtz's Personal Image Gallery
- Brian Kurtz's Favourites
- Brian Kurtz's Blog
- Create Brian Kurtz's News Feed
Links and References