Lois and Clark, Superboy, and Smallville were all live-action Superman shows, but we need a new one. Okay, not "need", but, you know, it'd be cool. Here's my idea. I call it SUPERMAN: THE MAN OF STEEL
- Episode 1 - Pilot The planet of Krypton is destroyed by an evil alien mechanism, which follows Kal-El to Earth, hoping to destroy the Last Son of Krypton.
- Episode 2 - Ego Brainiac Brainiac kidnaps Clark Kent's girlfriend, Lois Lane, and threatens to kill her unless Clark comes to fight face-to-face.
- Episode 3 - I'm No Superman "Clark" isn't sure he wants to be a super-hero, and during a fight, discovers his weakness is... Kryptonite.
- Episode 4 - Unreal Steel Lex Luthor, the man who discovered Kryptonite on Earth, teams up with Brainiac to build a Kryptonite-powered mechanism that they implant in a man named John Corben.
- Episode 5 - They Call Him Luthor Lex Luthor is working on a suit of battle-armor, and Clark tries to stop him.
- Episode 6 - Trick or Treat A scary movie actor, Joseph Martin, is caught in an atomic explosion and becomes a mutate dead set on ruining Halloween.
- Episode 7 - Bloodbath Lex hires an assassin named "Bloodsport" to kill the Superman.
- Episode 8 - Pawns, Knights, and Bishops John Corben, Joseph Martin, and Brainiac are back to get revenge once and for all.
- Episode 9 - Far From Bizarre Project Cadmus makes a flawed clone of Superman that's too bizarre for anyone to handle.
- Episode 10 - Dead Serious Lex Luthor is thrown in maximum security prison, and needs to find a way out to retrieve a dark secret hidden in the Lexcorp Building, which is going to be torn down.
- Episode 11 - Thanks Given A strange, blue, kryptonian bug ruins Lois and Clark's Thanksgiving dinner.
- Episode 12 - Wired The bug bites a female electrician, Leslie Willis, and gives her electricity powers.
- Episode 13 - Bugged The kryptonian bug is revealed to be a robot created by Brainiac, who is back looking for something.
- Episode 13 - Phantom of the Phantom Zone Superman finds what Brainiac was looking for, a machine that can open a portal to another dimension. But when the machine goes haywire, black holes open all over Metropolis.
- Episode 14 - Eyes of the Dark One An evil creature, Imperiex, escapes the Phantom Zone, and wreaks havoc.
- Episode 15 - Merry Myxmys An imp from the Phantom Zone comes to ruin Christmas... for fun.
- Episode 16 - He Went To The Phantom Zone Superman brings Mxyzptlk, the imp, back to the Phantom Zone, but gets trapped inside somehow.
- Episode 17 - Last One Clark wonders about Krypton, and gets depressed... the perfect time for Lex to strike.
- Episode 18 - Last Son of Krypton? General Dru-Zod, who has been imprisoned in the Phantom Zone during Krypton's end, comes to Earth thanks to the portals accidentally opened by Superman.
- Episode 19 - My 2 Favorite People Zod teams up with Lex to take over Earth.