Uved was an Kryptonian who lived during the time of Krypton's pre-industrial period. He was a conquering warlord and the Bethgar of North Urrika. During this time, Northern Urrika was in a civil war with the clans of the South. The Bethgar of Southern Urrika, Erok abducted Uved's daughter Milia and held her captive, forcing Uved to lay down his arms. Erok had no intention of harming Uved's daughter, and the two actually fell in love and were married. Through Milia, Uved is an ancestor of Kal-El, aka, Superman.
- This version of Uved (Earth-One), including all history and corresponding appearances, was initially erased from existence following the collapse of the original Multiverse in the 1985–86 Crisis on Infinite Earths limited series. However the ending of Convergence retroactively prevented that collapse, saving all the alternate realities, though in an "evolved" form. Even though versions of the character may have since appeared, this information does not apply to those versions.
- 1 Appearances of Uved (Earth-One)
- 1 Images featuring Uved (Earth-One)
- Quotations by or about Uved (Earth-One)
- Character Gallery: Uved (Earth-One)