Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Amphibian: Though not overtly visible, V'lana possesses a set of gills, which allows her to extract oxygen from the surrounding environment enabling her to breathe underwater. V'lana can also breathe in an oxygen/nitrogen atmosphere, but only for limited periods of time. Prolonged exposure in an above-water environment will cause V'lana to weaken, and ultimately die.
- Telepathy: V'lana possesses a limited degree of telepathy, which allows her to communicate with other Atlantean beings.
- Hydrokinesis: V'lana possesses the ability to increase the density of water within her immediate vicinity for a wide variety of effects. This ability allows her to create "hard water" objects, reshaping volumes of water into simple geometric shapes. V'lana commonly uses this power to create water missiles, which she projects towards a selected target.
- Although this character was originally introduced during DC's Earth-One era of publication, their existence following the events of the 1985-86 limited series Crisis on Infinite Earths remains intact. However, some elements of the character's Pre-Crisis history may have been altered or removed for Post-Crisis New Earth continuity, and should be considered apocryphal.
- Appearances of V'lana (New Earth)
- Images featuring V'lana (New Earth)
- Quotations by or about V'lana (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: V'lana (New Earth)
This character, team or organization, is or was primarily an enemy of Aquaman, or members of the Aquaman Family. This template will categorize articles that include it into the category "Aquaman Villains."