Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Val-Lor and his fellow Kryptonians were enslaved by the Vrangs. He told the Vrangs that he despised them, and was killed for it. His fellow Kryptonians were inspired by his courage to speak up and tell the truth and revolted against the Vrangs, granting their freedom.
- This version of Val-Lor (Earth-One), including all history and corresponding appearances, was initially erased from existence following the collapse of the original Multiverse in the 1985-86 Crisis on Infinite Earths limited series. However the ending of Convergence retroactively prevented that collapse, saving all the alternate realities, though in an "evolved" form. Even though versions of the character may have since appeared, this information does not apply to those versions.
- 3 Appearances of Val-Lor (Earth-One)
- 1 Images featuring Val-Lor (Earth-One)
- 1 Quotations by or about Val-Lor (Earth-One)
- Character Gallery: Val-Lor (Earth-One)