A brave hero from outer space called Val-Yor came to Earth, and asked for the Titans help in defeating an otherworldly menace known as The Locrix. The Titans instantly idolized the strapping hero, but Starfire soon saw another side of Val-Yor, who began to call Starfire, "TROQ" -- a term that was actually a cruel word reserved for Tamaraneans that meant "a nothing", a useless person. Shattered by Val-Yor's elitist attitude, Starfire nonetheless helped the outer-space hero plug a quantum eradicator into the central power core of the Locrix. Star even risked her own life to save Val-Yor from certain death. Val-Yor believed he was wrong about Starfire, and considered her an exception for her race. With Val-Yor still failing to see his own prejudices, the Titans suggested it was time for him to leave for his homeworld. At the end of the episode, Val-Yor secretly smiles in his spaceship as he flies from earth.
- Superhuman Strength Val-Yor had significantly greater strength than a human being, but not greater than a Tamaranian.
- Eye Beams He had the ability to fire lasers from his eyes.
- Racism: Val-Yors racism towards Tamaranians several times almost cost him his life when he refused to let Starfire help him.
- 1 Appearances of Val-Yor (Teen Titans TV Series)
- 1 Images featuring Val-Yor (Teen Titans TV Series)
- Quotations by or about Val-Yor (Teen Titans TV Series)
- Character Gallery: Val-Yor (Teen Titans TV Series)