History of character is unknown.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
Martial Arts Master: Karate Kid is a master of every known martial art in the 31st century and knows how to use them combined with the use of his Legion Flight Ring. Val Armorr's martial arts mastery lists Karate Kid among the top 5 premier Martial artists of the DC Universe.
Karate: Val Armorr is an expert in hand-to-hand combat, having mastered nearly every martial arts technique available in the 30th century. He is classified as a Class 15 fighter (Batman is only Class 12, though this rating was by Superman, who Batman loved to prove wrong)  Val's martial arts ability includes proficiency with assorted melee weapons such as swords and knives, though Val almost never uses such items for combat.
Weakness Spotting: Val Armorr can spot enemy weaknesses.
Mind Control Resistance: Val Armorr is very resistant to mind control.
- Legion Flight Ring: All Legionnaires were presented with a flight ring that enabled them to defy gravity and sustain movement through the air by aerodynamically generating force.
None; Although trained to use melee weapons, the Karate Kid traditionally does not use them. Some would argue that the Karate Kid himself is a living weapon.
- 47 Appearances of Val Armorr (Post-Zero Hour)
- 5 Images featuring Val Armorr (Post-Zero Hour)
- 6 Quotations by or about Val Armorr (Post-Zero Hour)
- Character Gallery: Val Armorr (Post-Zero Hour)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
- Search the Forums for:
Legion of Super-Heroes member